25th May 2010
Here you can see the four of us beavering away on Joe Danger, this is us working towards a big deadline. We started recording at around 10pm and finished around 7am the next day. Making it a lovely 22 hour day. Some people (lazy people?) say you can’t work productively doing those kind of hours, and that you just end up making silly mistakes. Utter pish posh, I never make mistakes!
A few key things you may notice:
- We drink a lot of tea.
- At one stage we eat some toast.
- Our office is full of chairs.
- We sit down a lot, especially me, I hardly move for about 4hrs testing the game – No wonder my neck hurts.
- Sean seems to spend half the night talking to Ryan, probably worrying about some “really important” code problem.
- Right at the end we decide everything is broken and go home.