Since this area of the forum states tech issues or improvements then i'll mention here some thing this game needs.
1) The level editor is rather lacking in regards to objects in the tool box for custom levels. I really wanted to add those crushing statue heads and fan blowing platforms to my level but I notice there not included in the tool box, also those springy bridges. (keep in mind if you land from high height onto a springy wooden bridge, you can sometimes get stuck in it - it's a bug or glitch)
2) Be handy to designate spawn areas in level editing mode, even if a creator has to lay down 20 or more spawn zones per level section, as the auto drop player at location after they have crashed can sometimes result in being place in an area that has no exit, making it frustrating if a creator wants to only use two track lines for there level.
3) Definitely needs to be multiplayer online, even if its restricted to just 4 people. I know of about 13 people who would buy this game provided it had online play. after-all its addictive, fun and challenging. Be more fun playing with your mates around the world.
4) If online multiplayer existed, how about add additional challenges rather than win by racing to the finish line. Maybe add a new game mode that calculates the winning player based on items/coins/stars collected, overall point score, combos preformed and position (i.e. 1st 2nd etc) in the race. This would add more challenge and objective to the game mode, to see who is the real Joe danger expert. (as collecting coins/stars in the current multiplayer custom levels seem to have no real point other then adding some points to your score and even then score has no advantage at all - other than getting boost)
5) not really necessary, though it would be nice to choose from a series of different types motor bikes with different performance specs such as: a stunt bike - gives you slightly more time in the air from a jump, but is slightly decreased in overall boost regeneration. or a boost bike - gives you more boost but the tricks you preform take a little longer to execute. or a fast bike - gives you more speed but your brakes take longer when pressed to slow you down.
Final notes: Joe Danger is a great game with a lot of challenges in regards to playing through career mode. Level editor is a little restricting but it's cool to see a creator can make a vast level made up of 16 zones, local (split screen) multiplayer unfortunately has a limited life span - really needs online play to get the all the Joe danger wannabees out of the closet and face real challenge then dueling it out with your next door neighbors cat. :-/ lol